Finds and returns the given card number. Returns a 404 if the card does not exist.
Within the gift card structure returned is the field giftcardtransactions which contains a list of all the transactions associated with the gift card. In this this list you will see one or more of the following statuses:
- "ACTIVATION" - This transaction type is added automatically when the gift card is created. The amount will be the initial balance that was loaded onto the gift card.
- "REDEEMING" - This status indicates the customer used their gift card to pay for one or more items. The amount MUST be negative.
- "IMPORTING" - You should only see this if gift cards were imported into the gift card system.
- "VOIDING" - You will see this status if the gift card has been voided. Note that the balance of the card is set to zero when the gift card is voided.
- "EXPIRING" - This transaction is added automatically when the gift card expires. Again note that the balance is set to zero when the gift card expires.
- "REVERSING" - This status indicates that a given transaction was reversed.
- "RELOADING" - This status means that more credit was loaded onto the gift card.